Tuesday, February 10, 2009

scary weather :(

I feel like the font on that last post was almost TOO small. I wonder if this one will even seem bigger. ANYWAYS!! It is 3:14AM and so the studying continues!! Isn't it wonderful? So this morning I woke up to the sound of the wind going crazy outside. No. Not the annoying alarm clock. YES. THE WIND. Makes no sense. I kNOWWW. So anyways. It was raining ridiculously hard and the wind was blowing LIKE CRAZY. The trees and bushes outside were going NUTS!!!



I tried to get some action shots of the wind and the trees but then by the time I decided to take pictures with my phone, the rain had stop, and the wind had died down. Thanks, Weather. AND, thanks phone for not rotating the picture for me. This make me look like THE ultimate
blogspot n00b. :(

but i did make this for lunch: Shin Ramyun (instant ramen) with Fish balls w/roe in the middle

There is a vendor fair this week on campus where the little sellers come to campus and have a table and sell stuff like t-shirts, sunglasses, jewelry, your name on rice, kettle corn, funnel cake, and whatever else they sell at the little things. I feel really bad for them because of the weather this morning. It must've sucked!! I didn't go to my discussion because it was too cold and windy. Wimp? Why yes, yes I am. I did force myself to go to my midterm though. Yay for me. Honestly, what kind of professor gives a midterm that consists of EIGHT 1/2 page short essay questions? Those are the worst.

Anyways it was ridiculously cold outside and thank goodness the heater at my apartment works very well. YESS :)

I feel like I'm failing at blogging right now. But, it's only my second post. Enjoy!!

ps.
I hope this satisfies you "content" wise Mr. Soomatic.

pps.
This post was Duke-inspired. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment