Sunday, February 15, 2009

3. I watch WAAAYYY too many television shows.


There are so many this season that I have to keep track of what shows are on what days so that I don't miss any!!! I'll list them here so you can all see how ridculous I am. :)

Desperate Housewives
Gossip Girl
One Tree Hill
The Bachelor
True Beauty
The City
Chuck
The Secret Life of the American Teenager
Ugly Betty
Grey's Anatomy
The Office

There are some others that I kind of watch on and off. I was actually thinking about it the other day.. what is going to happen when all of these shows have their season finales at the same time or just end? I don't think I would know what to do with my spare time. Time for a new job!!

Let me introduce you all to this special friend of mine named Kendrick Kevin Khoo (aka KKK). Let me tell you some interesting facts about him that many people may not know:

1. He can speak Dutch. Just ask him and he'll do it.
2. His favorite song is Turn Me On - Kevin Lyttle.
3. He has a secret collection of Barbie dolls that he claims are "his mom's". But we all know the truth.
4. He enjoys having candy bras so that people can eat them off of him. This year for his birthday he would like some candied tassles. HAHAHA

***EDIT***

since people are thinking these facts are REAL.. I'll have to put up some true facts now -_-
1. Kendrick's birthday is 4/11 which is the day after 4/10 which is Chavin's sister's birthday. LOLL
2. Kendrick has a cool car. The two cars that he has driven have both been black.
3. Kendrick has changed in high school. He was kind of quiet.. but now talks a lot. TOO MUCH.
4. Kendrick's house is really cool and big. At night it could be scary because of all the trees.
5. Kendrick's dog once got really excited it started peeing.. and then Kendrick picked it up.. and it was still peeing into the air.
6. Kendrick is very smart!
7. Kendrick is tall.
8. Kendrick is Burmese.. partially. Or to be politically correct.. he is Myanmar-ese-ish. LOL
9. Kendrick has two sisters. One older and one younger.
10.
Kendrick is Khool.

*** END EDIT ***

Those are all that I can think of for now because I'm kind of tired. I can't believe that I woke up at 4AM today and got ready, drove to Annette's house to get my snowboarding pants, and then met up with others leaving to go to Mountain High at 5:30AM. Luckily when we got there it was super early, so we got really good parking, and the lifts were that crowded when they finally opened. It was a good day for snowboarding. :)

The All-Star game was tonight.
With the East team's lineup I thought they were going to kill the West, BUT I was happy to hear that the West beat the East 146-119. YESSSS :) oh yea. AND Shaq was ridiculous. I don't even really know what to say about it.. so I'll just leave this:



After the meeting I had at work, I went to the newly remodeled (kind of) AU79 to meet up with my buddies :) I miss them a lot whenever we're all at school and that makes me sad :( But when we do hang out I LOVE ITTTT. I left early though because I was super tired from snowboarding. Oh yes, and I would have to say that out of the different flavors of Brick Toast that AU serves, the coconut milk butter one is still THE best.

I said I was going to update about Valentine's Day but I don't have the picture I wanted to post. So that might have to wait until tomorrow or some other day.

TOODLES <3 style="font-family: trebuchet ms;">

No comments:

Post a Comment