Thursday, February 12, 2009

1. If I can't hear myself talk, jibberish comes out.

Yes!! It's true. Especially if a lot of people are all talking at the same time and it's really noisy then my thoughts get really scrambled and then random words start coming out. So, if you ever encounter me in that kind of situation, you might hear me start saying something and then it will end completely off topic. And if you go "what?" then I can't repeat what I was last saying to you because I don't remember.

HAHAHA I knowwww. I don't understand it either. My last midterm is today. FINALLY!!! I don't think I have ever been so excited to go home in my life. Not only because it has been midterms week but just other things as well, and I'm not sure if it's safe to post them here. hahahah

"Chris Brown" now has a new meaning on urbandictionary.com

this one is my favorite example though:

18. Chris Brown

When you stomp the shit out of a girl to put her in place. To be a women beater.

I Chris Browned the hell out of her after I found out she gave me Herpes.

I know no one is perfect, but it's kind of sad. What I really want to know is, why did he hit her in the first place?

meh WHATEVERR. and Lakers lost last night. but, we're not going to talk about that.

I wish I had some picture to post today.. but no new pictures unfortunately. :( I'm just going to post this one because I thought it was cute. The family living at the front of the house had this little egg-shaped santa clause that had a little motor blowing air in it to keep it looking inflated. and it lit up! So, when I came home at night, it wasn't just all dark, a bright happy santa was there to greet me :)





No comments:

Post a Comment