Tuesday, March 24, 2009

7. When I was younger I wished I was Ariel from The Little Mermaid.


SERIOUSLY. I had a beach towel that was of Sebastian (the crab guy) that said "Unda da Sea!" HAHAHa and I had the bed comforter that was of various characters from The Little Mermaid as well. I have also see several pictures of me brushing my teeth with boy hair wearing a faded purple sweater with Ariel in the front. In addition to all of that, I would sing the songs from the movie and my older brothers and cousins would tape record me doing it and play it. I was a die hard fan!!! I think it was because it looked so fun to be swimming and look all pretty with her crazy red hair flowing in the water. AND probably because she got to talk to the Flounder and Sebastian and she got the really hot guy in the end named Eric. What's funny is that I honestly wouldn't have even thought about it all until I decided to write this random fact and remembered all of this little mermaid stuff. OH YEAH and I remember this one time when I was at Kendrick's house during the summer doing a group project, our group decided to watch all the disney films and find the hidden sexual innuendo in them. Yes, sadly we found a part in The Little Mermaid but I will NOT state what it is. Anyways, I still like Ariel and she's really pretty. :) Which leads to my post! Today (March 23, 2009) I went to Disneyland! Jeff and I woke up nice and early and went to Disneyland and were later joined by Stacey & Anthony. By the time Jeff and I walked through the entrance gates, it was like 1:15pm. and NO I had not had anything to eat yet. If you know me, you know that I must have that first meal of the day because it keeps me going! So we walk ourselves over to New Orleans Square to get some of their delicious "Creamy Clam Chowder Bowl". I was going to take a picture of it but then it wasn't until after I finished it that I realized I had forgotten to take a picture. Anyways, IT WAS DELICIOUS!!!! I have not had it for so long and they have these cool little packets of Tobasco sauce that I added in which made it even better!! That made us really full but happy at the same time. Jeff said "I think this is the most worth it [meal in Disneyland]" I half agreed with what he said. #1 because you do get very full from it considering how expensive it is. BUT #2 it is also the most wasteful. I'm pretty sure that 90% of the people that get the bread bowl don't finish the whole outside bread bowl. And by the way, it's WAY better than the nasty bread bowl that you can get at Mountain High. After that, we decided to go on Buzz Lightyear where for once in all of the times we have gone to Disneyland.. I KICKED HIS BUTT. This is for all of the girlfriends out there whose boyfriends don't let them win at this game. AND I HAVE PROOF:
HAHAHAH YESSSS. Anywhoo, there was this little annoying boy who was behind us in line that kept leaving his mom to run to the front and back of the line with out her. It was kind of funny because he had his shoes on backwards and I couldn't stop laughing. So, he decided to walk away from his mom again and stood in front of me. THEN after a few minutes he started crying for his mom because he couldn't find her. Stupid kid. His own fault for wanting to walk away from her. Now that I think about it, I almost wish that I went to look at his picture to see what score he got. I should've found his picture and posted it on here too so you can see what a crappy score he got. Just kidding!! Hahahaha I don't know why I felt like being so mean just now.


After that we met up with Stacey and Anthony in front of the castle (aka Stacey's house)! We went to Space Mountain which had like a 40 minute wait, and decided just to wait anyways because the fastpass return was for 9:50pm. There in line, we saw the two most unhappy people in Disneyland history with colorful Mickey Mouse ears on. C'mon, how can you be unhappy with those ears on?? The picture just didn't look right. After Space Mountain, we went over to Autopia and got a fastpass for that and decided to go to that giant thing called Innovention. or whatever. We got in line not really expecting anything from it except for some invention or futuristic stuff. I'd have to say that place is one of the COOLEST places in Disneyland!!! I can't really explain what they have there, but if my house was designed like that, I would be SO happy and lucky!!

After we went over to Indiana Jones, but the wait was ridiculously long and there were no more fastpasses. So, we decided to make a 180 degree turn and go to Bengal BBQ!.. I think that's what it's called. They have delicious skewers and my beloved jalapeno cheese filled pretzel. I LOVE IT. After eating, we went to Thunder Mountain and discovered the little wagon where they sold McDonald's fries only WAS GONE. Honestly, I never really got any fries from that little wagon but I don't understand what happened. All I know is that now it's gone and I wanted some. We saw a happy little group of people there with special shirts stating they were from Apple Valley. We were all jealous wishing we had custom shirts too. After the ride was over, Jeff and I decided to leave because he has to study for a test that is TOMORROW! On our way out, we decided to get what we always ALWAYS get at Disneyland..

The Churro.

I'm sad I didn't get any pictures of the food. By the time I thought about taking the picture, the food was already gone :[ ANYWAYS back to the churro. Jeff and I each got one because we're greedy fat people. He got his first and I decided to wait for the next one because I'm such a gentleman. They had to put in a new batch!! MINE WAS ALL FRESH AND HOT. I was happy. After that we left.

I feel bad for whoever reads this whole post. It didn't have a lot of pictures nor interesting stories like the last one about the pet onion. If you did get through it, Thanks for taking the time to read it. Even if you're just sitting on the toilet or just reading it to avoid doing something else more important. Then again, I'm not sure how many people bring their laptops into the bathroom with them.

WOW! It was exactly ONE YEAR AGO that..
.I realized I didn't like the Finding Nemo Submarine ride (maybe just a bad experience?)
.I got my first Disneyland Annual Passport
.I started to get a churro every visit
.You & I began :)

That was really cheesy. HAR HAR HAR. Okay, it's still spring break and there is still a lot more time to have fun. Call me if you're freeeee to hang out! I don't think I'll ever get tired of Disneyland. YAY! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment