Monday, June 15, 2009

"Snoop" Lee


This is Snoop :] today I found a Snoop-hair on my pants. It has been almost exactly three years since Snoop has been gone. We miss him so much at home and there has been a lot of talk about wanting to get a new puppy! But my dad says, no :[. Hope the weather is nice up there and you're getting a lot of dog treats <3 Since I have not updated in a long long longgg time!! I feel it is time I owe you guys a good update with a lot of pictures!! and YESS the pictures are now rotated so you won't have trouble looking at them anymore :]] YAY enjoy!



fish tacos from California Fish Grill :D



my car on display at Formula D, Long Beach



afternoon BBQ with sauteed mushrooms. YUMM :]



Toyota Colora or Corolla? hahahaha courtesy: Face Cafe



NBA Western Conference Quarter Finals: Los Angeles Lakers v. Houston Rockets Game 4 :D



so cute! looks like it's from star wars! those little small bear things hahahaha



ground beef and mushrooms with garlic marinara sauce over angel hair pasta with some garlic bread on the side :]



the lights at the teacup ride at Disneyland :]



Lakers warm-up suit at Build-a-Bear LOLL



koi fish pond at Fashion Island :]]



the lights and walk way at the little resort in anaheim :]


i'm still lazy to update. so that's all you get for now :]]

No comments:

Post a Comment